it was a typical monday night, just like any other monday night, which is why it was probably pretty typical. i hear a frantic bang on the door. i open it to see my hall mate (g'day) courtni freaking out. "y'all. there's a cockroach in the room. will you come kill it for me?"
i went to her room with a shoe in hand. her roommate lindsey is on the phone with her boyfriend freaking out about the cockroach. there was a wad of paper towels on the floor. they proceed to tell me that they think the roach is underneath there, but they need me to lift the towels.
well, i took my shoe and smack, smack, smacked the ground. i picked up the crunchy beast and showed them the guts.
"AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO GROSS! bring it down the hall and put it in the microwave!"
people from new iberia are weird.
1 comment:
I admire you so much. Nobody in my family has the balls to kill roaches. My mom comes to me because I'm the teenage boy... and I scream, "EW ROACH."
Post a Comment