The Blades. They're my new obsession. I know my want for blades only came since tyleroakley, but I still love them.
Adrienne and I went to Academy (sports and outdoors... ACADEMY!), and we each strapped on a pair and bladed all around the store. I realized then I wasn't very good for I was slipping all over the place. I bought them anyway for $26.99. I think I love them so much because they were so cheap.
When I got back to UL, I put them on my pretty little feet, and bladed back to the dorm. I fell a few times and got a gnarly scrape. I feel badass saying I got this wound from blading.
So, last night, Adrienne and I rode our bikes to Girard Park and met up with Chase. They went running; I went blading. There's a fairly large pond with ducks and nutria (i know, right?), so I went around there. The sky grew darker, but I continued to blade, because there are lights all around it.
I'm not lying at all when I say that everytime i got close to one light, it would shut off and turn back on after I passed it. Someone was playing a mean joke on me. I still laughed. I love my blades. I suck at blading, but I'm gonna be good one day. I want a shirt that says "Team Pup 'n' Suds." Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment